Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashionably Pregnant

The first time I was pregnant, I wore a lot of American Apparel. I kept it simple with cotton t-shirts, skirts and leggings because everything else looked horrible. Maternity clothes are the worst. They are so frumpy and dated I think. And who wants to spend money on stuff you will only wear for nine months? Most of the stuff I wore, I can still wear. 

But this time around, I'd like to look and feel a little more stylish. I found the following photographs on Marvelous Kiddo, who featured the baby bump steez of Laura from Ascot Friday--isn't her style amazing? I don't look this hip when I'm not pregnant. But it's never too late, right?  
(*Um, she might even look more awesome than pregnant Selma Blair.)








5 comments:

Zoe said...

She looks incredible. I'm inspired!

Alice B. said...

I love that read skirt! Do you know where it's from? I'm assuming it's not maternity?

Susanna said...

Wow she has amazing style. I did even come close to looking that cool when I was pregnant.

Hannah said...

She has great hair, too. She looks effortless.

Isabel said...

I'm jealous. Who looks this good pregnant?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...