Thursday, September 15, 2011

Spring 2012: What's Wearable

I used to get excited about super funky or unique fashion design. But now, I just sorta think if you can't actually wear or afford it, what's the point? Or, if only those who are starving or under eighteen can squeeze into it, then I'm not interested. Don't get me wrong, I like and prefer unusual design, I just can't deal with the stuff that's so insane you will never see it on the street.

So I've been keeping my one lazy eyeball (no really, I have a lazy eye--but only when I'm tired) on the spring collections for next year. And so far, I like J. Crew and Rachel Zoe (who is like nails on a chalkboard, but designed a surprisingly good collection).

J. Crew



Rachel Zoe




1 comment:

Katherine said...

The girl in the pink dress needs to eat something.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...