Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Runaways

These are the only two candid photographs--cell phone snapshots--from the night that Kadin and I eloped. Of course, there are these fancy ones and these, too, which I love, but this pair of pictures honestly captures how seriously but deliriously hopeful and happy we were--don't we look like we mean business in the first image? Running away and sealing our fate together was simply and perfectly romantic, private and drama-free. I wouldn't have had it any other way.





4 comments:

Trudy said...

You guys look so happy!

Debra said...

You look positively giddy with love in that second photo and that is what it's all about!

Angela said...

I wish I would've eloped! Our wedding was so hectic and we caved to our families wishes instead of doing what we really wanted.

Cathy said...

When I get married, I want to elope too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...