Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Missoni for Target

 A few designs from the Missoni for Target collection to make your mouth water and your palms sweat with anticipation. The collection is available beginning September 13th. If I were you, I would be at the entrance when the Target doors open; I'd wear (fashionable) sneakers; and ladies, do not get ugly--please, no snatching or elbows. We may not live glamorously Italian lives like Margherita Missoni, but we are just as elegant--especially in Missoni.


















Images via Crazy Loves Company via All the Way Up There


1 comment:

Tamara said...

OK...D-I-E, dying over the baby outfit (don't need it, but you do!, the coffee cups and THE BIKE!! Can I ship it to France??? I'm sure it will fly off the shelves, but I still hold out hope that some will be available at the end of Oct...!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...