Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Walk to Remember

Once Sabine started walking, everything changed and those first months didn't seem so treacherous anymore. She was a much happier girl when her little baby legs could actually take her wherever she wanted to go. And by this time, I didn't just love, I was truly in love.

Watching this video makes my ovaries feel twitchy. Maybe there's time for just one more so monster doesn't feel lonely? I'm of "advanced maternal age," you know. It crushes my heart to think of Sabine running around this big, crazy earth all alone once I am gone.

PS If by some chance number two is not in the stars, Sabine is more than enough. Really. I'm not just saying that. I feel really lucky to have just her. And him.

*This video was lovingly filmed and excitedly narrated by one of Sabine's biggest fans and my closest friends, Camille DeSoto.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...