Friday, June 24, 2011

3x3: Cheers to Summertime!

Yana Paskova for The New York Times
 The New York Times did a story this week on summer cocktails that require only three ingredients. Naturally, I started twitching a little because I am the laziest, most cocktail-loving person you will ever meet. I firmly believe making meals and/or drinks should not take longer than it takes to eat/drink them. I mean, what's the fun in that? Isn't it a million times more enjoyable to sit and talk and laugh than it is to stand and mix and pour at the kitchen sink or behind a bar?

Happy Friday...and here's to lounging in the shade or by the pool...next to the ones you love...with a delicious summer drink...and lots of laughter and good conversation.

My 3 favorite recipes from the NYT story, Summer Cocktails Made Simpler, published Wednesday (June 22, 2011):







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...