Thursday, June 30, 2011

Drugstore Cowgirl IV: Skin That Glows

Since Sabine came into the picture, my previously decent complexion has taken a turn for the worse. Is it the lack of time and care? Is it hormones? Is it age and fatigue? Is it the use of different, inexpensive products? Ugh. I have no idea, but it has tortured my reflection in the mirror--until now.

I made many visits to the drugstore and tried many different affordable products, but I've finally found the right, corrective combination. I have super sensitive and dry skin, but if I wash my face only once a day with Aveeno Positively Radiant facial cleanser ($7.49 at Rite Aid), and then apply Neutragena Healthy Defense daily moisturizer for sensitive skin ($12.99, also at Rite Aid), I have the smooth, dewy skin that I used to. No other steps or products are required. Hooray.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...