1. Why wouldn't Evelyn Lozada (Basketball Wives) get veneers that actually fit in her mouth?
2. Why didn't the designers of Trader Joe's stores create wider aisles and bigger parking lots so that shopping there any day after 1 p.m. doesn't make me want to blow my brains out or run over the elderly with my shopping cart?
3. Why do people assume that if you're black, you don't need to wear sunscreen? Or that if you're white, you can't dance?
4. Why does New York have to beat California when it comes to, well, practically everything, i.e. same sex marriage?
5. How did Ice-T and Coco talk any television network into giving them a show and why did Coco have her brains removed and implanted in her buttocks?
6. Why can't Starbucks employees EVER get your name right on the cup (I'm not Laura, I'm Dora, Bora, Flora or Aurora)?
|Image via Observando|