Monday, June 27, 2011

Say Cheese. Or Don't.

Sabine is not a fan of being photographed. Honestly, I'm not either. I've discovered that the best pictures of tiny monster happen when she doesn't know somebody is pointing a camera at her. But I think that's true for all of us. Here are some images that I actually love...they were taken by Caren Kurlander, a close friend, a magazine expert (editor-in-chief of Form Magazine, thank you very much) and Lucy's momma. Doesn't she have an amazing eye? I think so, too.






Email me at dearlauramauk@gmail.com if you're interested in having Caren shoot you. PS She is the only person who has been able to capture Sabine's notorious baby stink eye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. you are so, so, so sweet.
thank you! xo

Miss A said...

Sabine is one very cute kid! Those eyes! I totally understand why it's hard to leave her, if I had such a cutie pie for a kid, I'd want to hang out all the time (I loe the baby stink eye).

Tamara said...

OMG...I love her and you! Just adorable!! Thanks so much for the beautiful blog and marvelous pics! I feel like I've known her all of my life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...