Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Veronica M and Halston

The other day, I saw this woman on the street wearing the most amazing dress. She was walking quickly ahead of me, so I ran (while madly pushing Sabine in the stroller) until I caught up with her and could ask where she got it. Her answer? Veronica M, one of my most favorite affordable shops in L.A.
Here are four current looks that I love:

Stripes!



Halston-inspired



And because the third, melon-colored dress reminds me of Halston, let's take a
quick look back at the genius of this fashion designer, who ruled the 1970s and created the
pillbox hat Jacqueline Kennedy wore to the 1961 presidential inauguration:

Image via Fashion For Lunch

Image via zimbio


Image via Cleveland.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...