Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tout Sweet

I saw Winnie the Pooh pillows and t-shirts with French phrases on a blog called the littlest on Monday. They're made, in collaboration with Disney, by a company called ATSUYO ET AKIKO. They're so sweet I can't stand it. I love everything French. The style, the food, the champagne, the landscape, the art, the language--even the sour attitudes. Sabine's name is French. We'd love to move to France one day. We're shameless Francophiles...Happy Bastille Day! And oh, the adorable items are just in time for the new Winnie the Pooh movie, which opens tomorrow, July 15.








"Promise me you won't forget about me, ever. Even when I'm a hundred."
-Christopher Robin, The House At Pooh Corner (1928)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...