Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bad Advice

Kadin plays pick-up basketball once a week, every week. He gets off work at 5:30; goes straight to the court; and plays for a little over an hour. He usually gets home at about 7:30, which is just enough time to eat dinner and hangout with Sabine a little before she has to go to bed. Last week when he arrived home from playing basketball, he told me about a conversation he had with some guy he sees and plays with every week.

Guy: Hey, where are you going? You only played two games!

Kadin: I gotta go, man. I gotta get home. My wife is no joke.

Guy: Oh, come on. Just tell her too bad. You know, Herb hasn't come since he had a kid either. You guys...

Kadin: Yeah, his wife is no joke either.

Guy: You guys are ridiculous. I played ball on Saturday and was supposed to be at marriage counseling with my wife at 9:00 a.m. I got there at 11:00 a.m. I show up when I want to.

I'm happy to report that my husband does not plan on taking relationship advice from the guy, otherwise known as a complete idiot, who shows up two hours late to marriage counseling.

Side note: Unlike Kadin sometimes makes it sound, he does not have a curfew and I do not boss him around. He likes to blame his exits on me. He says it easily gets him out of certain situations. Of course, it also makes me look like a crazy bitch, but that's okay.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...