Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Professional






One of our close friends, Caren Kurlander, took these images of us and mostly Sabine over the weekend. Isn't she super talented? Sabine was seriously making out with that giant lollipop while the stripes on my dress were seriously working over time to cover the giant baby inside my giant belly. If you're interested in having Caren shoot you, too, send me an email (lmaukcaines@gmail.com). She's sweet, brings fun props and makes you feel ridiculously comfortable.

5 comments:

Madeleine Kerr said...

Great job, Caren! And, I want to see the whole family-much as I love seeing Sabine as le rockstar of the shoot!:)

Miss A said...

I love it! Sabine is such a cool kid! That first picture is so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Sabine is adorable and so are you! I love the photos, but would love to see you 'all' in full!! I think you look great!

Nancy said...

<3

37paddington said...

she is adorable. love how you do her hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...